Terms & Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Penalties
The Renter acknowledges the vehicle that he or she receives is clean, in perfect operating condition, undamaged, and with a full tank of fuel.The Renter agrees to preserve and maintain the vehicle, drive it according to the standards of the law, and return it clean and with a full tank of fuel.
The Renter agrees to not take the car outside of the territory of Spain unless specified otherwise here:
The Renter will drive the car in Spain, ________________________.
If the Vehicle is returned dirty, a penalty of 50 euros will be deducted from the Deposit.
If the Vehicle is returned with less than a full tank of fuel, the Renter will be charged a penalty of 30 euros for refueling the tank (in addition to the cost of fuel itself) and will be deducted from the Deposit.
The Renter can extend the Rental Period up to 2 days before its original End Date, and also depending on the availability of the Vehicle.
If the Vehicle is returned late without extending the Rental Period prior to its termination, the Renter is charged the daily rental rate times the number of days late plus a penalty of 100 euros.
In case of a traffic accident or otherwise damage done to the Vehicle, the Renter will be charged to cover the Insurance Deductible (or it will be deducted from the Deposit).
General Terms And Conditions For Vehicle Rental
A. Applicable Legal Regulation
- These General Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16, which approves the Revised Text of the General Law for the protection of consumers and users and other complementary laws, as amended by Law 3/2014 of March 27; to Law 44/2006 of December 29, to improve the protection of consumers and users, to the regional regulations in force in the place where the service is provided, as well as to any other regulations that replace, supplement or modify the above insofar as they may be applicable.
- The lessee is obliged to comply with the General Rental Conditions of the country where the service is provided.
B. Use Of The Vehicle
- The lessee undertakes to use and drive the vehicle in compliance with the rules of the Highway Code in force at the place and at the time the service is provided and in accordance with the specifications of use of the type of vehicle rented.
- The lessee must always carry a copy of the valid rental contract with them throughout the duration of the rental.
- If the vehicle is used to transport minors of a height of 135 centimeters or less, the lessee must provide child restraint systems suitable for each age group and place them in the vehicle in accordance with current traffic regulations. The lessee must also check the suitability, use and placement of the child restraint systems in the vehicle. The lessor assumes no responsibility for the lack of use, installation, checking, or incorrect use of the mandatory restraint system.
- The vehicle may only be used on public roads.
It Is Expressly Forbidden To:
- Drive the vehicle on unauthorized or unpaved roads or roads whose condition could pose a risk to the safety and integrity of the vehicle or a risk of damage to it.
- Participate with the vehicle in races, speed and/or endurance tests, competitions or challenges of any nature; Use of the vehicle for driving training; In case of the over-speeding of the rented vehicle (dangerous driving / putting other road users in danger) the penalty will be deducted from the deposit.
- Use the vehicle for endurance testing of materials, accessories or automotive products.
- Use the vehicle if there is a risk of damage to the vehicle, in particular using the vehicle after the warning lights on the instrument panel have come on.
- Transport people for a fee.
- Commit criminal acts with the vehicle, even if such act is only considered criminal at the place of its commitment.
- Drive the vehicle with diminished physical conditions, due to alcohol, drugs, fatigue or illness.
- Use the vehicle to push or tow other vehicles or any other object.
- Transport in the vehicle toxic, flammable and generally dangerous substances and/or those that violate the legal provisions in force.
- Transport the vehicle on board any type of ship, train, truck or airplane unless expressly authorized in writing by the lessor.
- Smoking in the vehicle is prohibited. The damage of the interior of the vehicle will be deducted from the deposit.